Friday, December 19, 2008
Please enjoy and let us know your thoughts. Your feedback is very important! And if you REALLY like it, please go to YouTube and give us a nice rating.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Topic: Motion Tablets, Designed to Improve Field Mobility
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Time: 11:00 am, Central Standard Time
If you attend the full webinar (about an hour), you will get a code that entitles you to $500 off a new Motion Tablet PC (LE1700, F5 or C5).
IMPORTANT: Motion also has a promotion until the end of the year giving people $200 off Motion LE1700 tablets with the UltraView display - YOU CANNOT COMBINE THESE DISCOUNTS.
Sign up here: https://motioncomputing.webex.com/motioncomputing/j.php?ED=111603087&RG=\1
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
With the introduction of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home, you are provided with four backup products in one.
Our original disk imaging backup option, which enables you to create an image of your entire hard disk drive, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data. Use the image to restore your PC to a known working state without any reinstallation.
A new file-based backup option, which enables you to back up and restore individual files and folders, like your My Documents folder, your music, video and photos or some specific file, like your latest tax return. A wizard walks you through all of the steps.
You can back up your applications settings. If an application seems to malfunction or ceases to run you are supposed to reinstall it using the last updates and then recover your settings from the backup. The list of supported applications will be gradually built up. Updates will be available with new program builds or via the Internet. For Instant Messengers, the program will back up both settings and history.
Acronis True Image 10.0 Home offers a straightforward way to back up messages, accounts and settings for Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 and Microsoft Outlook Express. It preserves your e-mails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, signatures, news folders, e-mail rules and user settings with just a few mouse clicks.
Acronis True Image 10.0 Home is intended for use at home and in the home office. It is a tool that enables you to protect and recover data on your PC. Its easy-to-use wizards walk you through the steps required to protect and recover your data, including:
- Creating bootable media (floppy disks, CDs, or flash drives), which will enable you to start your computer when the operating system becomes unstable and you cannot boot your machine
- Creating and scheduling the backup procedure to protect all the information stored on your system and backing up specific files and folders, like your My Documents folder or your most recent tax return
- Recovering your data in case of a system failure
There are several exclusive features of the Acronis True Image 10.0 Home software that distinguish it from other products:
- Provides multiple backup options in one product - our original disk imaging backup option allows you to protect your entire PC, and our backup options allow you to protect your music, photos, videos, email and application settings
- Supports Microsoft Vista, so you can safely upgrade to this new operating system
- Allows you to create backup rules, so you do not have to worry about managing your backups
- Enables you to receive e-mail notifications on your backup status, so you have peace of mind knowing your PC is protected
- Find specific files by exploring backup files
- Use your system during a recovery with the Acronis Active Restore feature
- Save data to special partition on your hard drive, the Acronis Secure Zone. There is no need to purchase an extra hard drive, CDs, or DVDs to protect your data. This is especially useful for notebook computers
- Restart your computer by hitting the F11 key in case you computer does not boot correctly with the Acronis Recovery Manager. Even if your operating system has been deleted, the Acronis Recovery Manager can boot your computer
- Run backups while you are using your computer
- Restore your entire PC in minutes, including the operating system, applications, and user settings without reinstallation of any software
- Automate backups on a regular basis by creating a schedule
- Walks you through each task so that you don't need to be a computer expert to use it